Wednesday 18 February 2009

Emblem again

When I sold Emblem I had some engine spares for the old Gardner 4L3W

For months they had been sitting in my mates stable in Wales and then in the boot of my car waiting for the new owner to arrange collection.

Eventually I got fed up of waiting and managed to lodge them at my daughters hse in Ramsgate thinking i might as well try and sell them on Ebay





Imagine my suprise when i gat a call from Ludwig, the new owner of Emblem asking about the engine bits...It turns out he's been very ill and was unabke to reply to my messages.

At last, I pleased to announced the parts will be going to Emblem to keep her running.

2 comments:

Vallypee said...

Good to know there was a happy ending to what could have been a sad tale, Geoff. I'd better not show these pics to my Koos though. His old tug boat had a Gardner engine and he goes all soppy whenever he sees anything about Gardners!

Unknown said...

alls well that ends well