Monday 6 April 2009

Cabin Conversions

The work in the Boatmans Cabin has finally been completed making it into our bedroom and converting our Cabin into Peanut's Nursery.

Our bed is now the full width of the cabin which then folds away during the day to allow access from the rear doors and to the storage cupboards underneath. or at least it would if the mattress wasnt too big!

Another cock up on my measuring skills meant I ordered a Mattress way too big and bulky. It my own fault for ordering it off t'internet instead of measuring one up in a shop. Never mind, it will do for a few weeks till I can order a new one suitable for use.




At least Peanuts Cabin is sorted and looking pretty good. All ready and waiting for the arrival day in July.



1 comment:

Vallypee said...

Super work Geof!! How to create more living space instantly. Very neat too. Hope everything's going well over there! All my beat to Norma.